It’s become a holiday tradition around here, so here’s our latest set of Thanksgiving beverage recipes to add sparkle to your Thanksgiving dinner table. And when you’re shopping this week, be sure to stock up on plenty of Syfo Original Seltzer and Naturally Flavored Sparkling water.
- 2 cups natural cranberry juice no sugar added
- 2 cups Syfo Lemon-Lime Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water
- 2 limes
- garnish: fresh cranberries lime wedges
In a large pitcher pour the cranberry juice and seltzer water. Squeeze the juice of two limes into the pitcher. Add ice cubes, fresh cranberries and sliced lime to garnish to each glass.
Acknowledgement: Recipe courtesy of sugarfreemom.com.
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 3 cups of Syfo Original Seltzer
Stir 1/2 cup peeled, chopped fresh ginger, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Let cool and strain. Mix syrup with 4 cups pomegranate juice, 4 cups pineapple juice and 6 cups ginger ale. Serve over ice.
Acknowledgement: Photo and recipe from myrecipes.com
Thanksgiving Cranberry Refreshment
- 1/2 cup ice, or as desired
- 8 fluid ounces cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 fluid ounces sparkling water Sparkling Ice Carbonated Water Black Raspberry
Fill a tall glass with ice; add cranberry juice and top with sparkling water. Garnish drink with a lime wedge.
Acknowledgement: Photo and recipe from allrecipes.com
Sparkling Apple Punch
- 2 12oz cans of frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 ounces of ginger ale
- 8 ounces of Syfo Original Seltzer
- 2 apples sliced
Combine all ingredients and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Acknowledgement: Based on a recipe idea from ohsodelicioso.com.