With or without alcohol, delicious, refreshing recipes for any season. Submit your own here.
|May 4, 2015
Courtesy of Crazy for Crust by way of Yummly, here’s a recipe that’s perfect for Cinco de Mayo and will be refreshing all summer!
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup margarita mix (non-alcoholic)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 small orange, sliced
- 2 cups Syfo Original Seltzer, cold
- Stir together the wine, tequila, margarita mix, and sugar in a large pitcher. I like my drinks sweeter, which is why I added sugar and lots of margarita mix. You can cut back on those amounts if you like things less sweet.
- Add sliced fruit to the pitcher. Chill until ready to serve. Before serving, add cold club soda to the pitcher.
- Serve over ice with a salted or sugared rim, if desired.