This is the time of year for resolutions. Everyone makes vows to do things differently in the New Year, and as we all know, that resolve often begins to waver before the flowers bloom in spring. So how to see your resolutions through until New Year’s 2018? Syndicated Columnist Rebecca Turner has a great idea — map out a plan for each month of the New Year!
In her column, Rebecca outlines the resolutions or steps one can take each month for a healthier lifestyle. And her first resolution for January we couldn’t agree with more — replace sugary soda with sparkling water. Syfo Naturally Flavored Sparkling Waters come in four delicious flavors — Lemon-Lime, Tangerine-Orange, Peach-Pear and Wild Cherry — are so refreshingly healthy with no sugar, artificial sweeteners, sodium, preservatives or other additives that you won’t miss those syrupy soft drinks at all.
The steps Rebecca recommends for the rest of the year include:
- Eat more greens
- Limit bread consumption
- Set and tackle a fitness goal
- Buy fresh produce
- Go meatless at least one day a week
- Mix up your fitness routine with different kinds of activities
- Get every family member off to a good start with a high-fiber, protein-rich breakfast
- For snacks, put aside the junk food and go with more fruits and vegetables instead
- Replace candy with other treats for Halloween
- Transform your holiday recipes into healthier dishes.
We hope you make Syfo a part of your healthier 2017. You can read the details on all of Rebecca’s steps here.